The MAKO® 284 CC is versatile enough for almost any offshore adventure, whether you're hunting marlin in the Gulf Stream or mahi in the kelp paddies. Powered by up to 700 horses and with a 228-gallon fuel capacity, it has the range to get you out farther and keep you out longer.
The 284 CC is outfitted to fish with two in-deck 290-qt. fishboxes, an outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop and a full-featured bait station. And the quality of construction (100% composite) is unparalleled—the hull and deck are chemically bonded and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners. The 1-piece, molded, gelcoated stringer grid reinforces the hull for a lifetime of fine performance. And it's backed by MAKO® Assurance—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Hull/deck chemically bonded, fastened 360° w/316 stainless fasteners & injected w/expanding foam
- Fiberglass leaning post w/backrest, flip-up cushion, storage & bait prep station w/freshwater sink
- Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop w/5 rod holders, electronics box & 3 spreader lights
- Optional twin Mercury® 350 XL Verado® White w/Joystick Piloting
- Console interior w/gelcoat-finished surface, sink, battery switch panel & 6’ (1.83 m) head room
- Oversized forward-console seat w/storage compartment & 2 drink holders
- 470-qt. (444.79 L) bow center in-deck storage compartment w/drain
- Recessed electric trim tabs, w/optional automatic trim tabs
- Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunnel tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers